Buddy Walk 2015 September 27th
Mark Your Calendars!
Want to Help?
Donate to the Down Syndrome Support Team!
Have Some Fun!
At classes offered by DSST
Welcome to the Down Syndrome Support Team
- Our Vision:
- A community where every person feels accepted and valued for their own unique talents and strengths.
- Our Mission:
- We provide support and resources to individuals with Down Syndrome and their families. We work with our community to build an accepting environment where every individual can contribute and reach their fullest potential.
- We meet every other month to network, discuss issues we may be facing and let our children play. We welcome all parents of children with Down syndrome.
- In addition to our monthly meetings we have playgroups, outings, Mom's Night Out, Couples Night Out, and multiple classes for children with Down syndrome, like music, swimming and karate.
- Annually we host a Family Fun Summer Picnic in June, The Buddy Walk in October and a Holiday Celebration in December.
- Please join us for any or all of these events. You can check the calendar for dates and times.
- We also seek to increase awareness of Down syndrome in our local communities, providing University of Michigan and St. Joseph Mercy Hospitals with materials for new families.